Job Opening- Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
What Do We Want?
Sun Graphic Technologies is on the hunt for an experienced Shipping and Receiving professional. As the Shipping and Receiving Coordinator, you will be responsible for both receiving, managing incoming goods and materials along with preparation and shipment of outgoing finished goods.
Who Are We?
Sun Graphic Technologies is a wide-format printing company that helps companies gain brand recognition and draw people's attention to their products with our print services. Our mission is to use our experience, along with an exceptional level of quality and service, to make sure our customers always look good. We offer the latest in digital printing technology, along with screen print capabilities, digital cutting, and a long list of finishing capabilities.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Load and unload vehicles delivering material and finished goods.
- Process incoming raw and finished goods and materials.
- Unpack and deliver materials to assigned departments or place them in their designated locations.
- Verify completeness of shipment against Work Order to ensure job requirements and quantity amounts are included for shipment.
- Route customer shipments according to instruction using the most economical method of shipment consistent with timing requests and safety of the product.
- Safely package finished goods for shipment, load on appropriate containers and/or on pallets, and apply shipment labels and weight correctly.
- Complete all required shipping documents such as packing slips, Bills of Lading, and company shipping records.
- Solve routing and shipping problems with carriers to ensure on-time deliveries to customers.
- Maintain a safe and organized work environment that meets all OSHA and other government regulations.
- Occasionally assist with other departments as needed.
What You Need to Be Successful
- Familiarity with shipping software as well as FedEx and UPS shipping programs
- At least 2-3 years of experience in commercial shipping and receiving
- MUST possess a valid Forklift Certification
- High school degree or equivalent
- English language comprehension, the ability to read and write business documents, instructions, memos, etc. relating to shipping and receiving commercial activities.
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Printing Industry experience is a PLUS
- Must be able to walk, talk, stoop, kneel, crouch and hear, and to lift/carry objects of up to 50 pounds onsite.
- Must have average dexterity to use arms, hands, and fingers to handle, feel, reach, touch and lift onsite.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Sun Graphic Technologies is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For Sun Graphic Technologies jobs located in the US: SGT participates in the E-Verify program.
Visit our website to view the Participant Poster in English/Español.
Visit our website to view the Right to Work Poster in English/Español.