Who Are We?
Sun Graphic Technologies is a wide-format printing company that helps companies gain brand recognition and draw people's attention to their products with our print services. Our mission is to use our experience, along with an exceptional level of quality and service, to make sure our customers always look good. We offer the latest in digital printing technology, along with screen print capabilities, digital cutting, and a long list of finishing capabilities.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Receive quotation requests from sales and customers to create project proposals using complete and accurate costs.
- Gather all information necessary to estimate job prices including artwork, materials, subcontracts, labor, and outside purchases.
- Prepare project proposals from company ERP system, including custom proposals.
- Upon proposal acceptance, follow procedures to convert estimate into order within 24 hours.
- Issue purchase orders for material and services required for each job which are not considered inventoried items.
- Work closely with the Production Manager on the production floor and the CEO to analyze actual project results against pricing estimates to be sure estimates are reasonable and accurate and recommend better ways/methods to improve margin.
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- High School Degree or equivalent, plus
- One to three years of experience using math and computer skills below
- One to three years of experience within a related print and/or manufacturing environment to apply the knowledge towards the estimating position.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret basic business documents and specifications relating to printing work, labor, and materials in English.
- Ability to understand and use algebraic and basic math, to apply discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, and ratios.
- Understanding of geometry to interpret space, shape, and size dimensions.
- Must be computer literate with one to four years of experience using computers in a business environment (ERP Systems).
- Must know and have basic experience using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of pricing or accounting software is a major plus.
- Ability to understand the full possible consequences and implications of company sale decisions.
- Must be able to deal with abstract & concrete variables.
- Must be able to lift/carry objects of up to 15 pounds onsite.
- Must have ability to identify and discern color.
Sun Graphic Technologies is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
For Sun Graphic Technologies jobs located in the US: SGT participates in the E-Verify program.
Visit our website to view the Participant Poster in English/Español. Visit our website to view the Right to Work Poster in English/Español.