As we continue to grow at Sun Graphic Technologies, we are always looking for energetic people who match our core values. Here are our current open positions:
Experienced Screen Printer:
Our equipment mainly consists of clamshell-style M&R presses (Eclipse/Patriot). If you have experience on other types of screen presses, that's okay as long as you understand the set up variables such as off-contact, peel, squeegee selection, etc.
We produce a variety of screen printed, flat stock items: corrugated plastic, decals, styrene, PVC sheeting, magnets, banners, etc.
Must have enough knowledge to be able to begin printing immediately, but additional training is available. Detail oriented with a good balance between quality and speed. Must be able to lift large 4'x8' sheets.
Pantone ink mixing skills are a plus.
Some say screen printing is dead; nonsense! We are busier than ever! If you have an energetic personality and want to join a 40+ year old company, contact me right away. We offer health insurance, 401k, vacation, medical flex plan. Salary dependent upon experience.
Please send your resume and desired hourly wage to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a hybrid administrative position, focusing first on Customer Service and Order Entry, then the scheduling of orders, and finally creating custom estimates.
Customer Service: answering phones, helping customers with general questions, directing them to their client representative, and giving them the attention they’ve come to expect from SunGT.
Order Entry: entering standard-type orders into our ERP system, generating job acknowledgments for the client, and production tickets for our staff. Orders may come from web, email, verbal, or previously generated estimate.
Scheduling: Using our scheduling module within the ERP system, make the necessary entries to schedule the various labor activities required on a job, and generate reports which communicate the schedule to the production team. Act as a liaison between sales and production.
Estimating: Taking requests from sales staff and customers, generating custom pricing proposals for the various types of products we create.
Preference will be given to candidate with Print Estimating experience, especially one with CRC Information Systems software experience, or a similar print-specific estimating package.
Must have high school diploma and strong math, grammar, writing, and computer skills. Must have previous CSR experience in an office environment, preferably in conjunction with inside sales experience.
This is a full-time position, and consistent attendance is critical.
Please forward your resume with salary history and requirement to email@example.com
Will manage Prepress, Screen, Digital, Finishing, and Doming Departments
- Hiring, coaching, motivating, counseling, and disciplining your production staff, in both individual and group settings
- Accomplishing desired manufacturing results by communicating job expectations
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results and employee performance
- Initiating, coordinating, enforcing, and potentially changing systems, policies, and procedures to gain efficiencies
- Maintaining work flow by monitoring steps of the process
- Monitoring personnel and resources necessary to complete workload
- Completing production plan by following schedule, assigning personnel, accomplishing work results, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, resolving technical challenges, and sharing results with staff and upper management
- Ensure operation of equipment by scheduling proper maintenance, calling for repairs, and evaluating new equipment.
Skills / Qualifications
- Proven experience in Hiring, Supervision, Coaching, Managing Processes, Process Improvement, and Production Planning
- Ideal candidate will have Screen Print and Wide Format Print production knowledge
- Experience with computerized scheduling software, Word, Excel, and Outlook 365 helpful
Please forward your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sun Graphic Technologies' core values:
- Work for the customer, not for ourselves
- Problem solvers
- Flexible towards customers and employees
- Provide a safe environment
- Community involvement